Prior to an abortion appointment it is strongly recommended that you:
1. Confirm you’re pregnant-ThriVe offers lab-quality pregnancy tests performed by medical professionals. You will receive the test results at your appointment.
2. Make sure your pregnancy is viable- ThriVe offers limited obstetric ultrasounds which can confirm the viability of your pregnancy. Up to 10% – 25% of early pregnancies may end in miscarriage. Avoid costs and procedures that you may not need.
3. Get tested and treated for STI/STDs- You could be at-risk for serious complications if you have an active STI/STD during an abortion procedure. Get your STI/STD testing and treatment done first. ThriVe can do that for you. Free of charge!
What can you expect from ThriVe®?
- NO COST Lab Grade Pregnancy Test
- NO COST STD Testing and treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, Syphilis, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Trichomoniasis. [Certain criteria apply]
- NO COST limited obstetrical ultrasound to confirm pregnancy and viability
- Options & resources for your pregnancy
- Comprehensive abortion education
- Check out our: Abortion Health and Safety Checklist